If you’re ever worried that you fucked up real bad, just remember that there are over 2,500 reported cases of vacuum cleaner-induced genital trauma in the United States each year.
As far as I remember, Cecil and Carlos’ relationship hasn’t been described as “gay” at all in Welcome To Night Vale.
Night Vale accepts them for who they are. Gender no big deal. They’re just a normal, loving couple as far as everyone is concerned. They see no need to give them a label.
And I admire that.
Why would I try to change who I look like, what my race is? No. No no no. You are beautiful because that’s the skin you were born with. Love it. And be proud of it.
repeat after me friends:
- vaginas are self-cleaning
- there is no such thing as a dirty vagina
- unless you have an infection
- in which case your vagina still isn’t dirty but you should really go see a doctor
- but yeah
- vaginas aren’t “clean” or “dirty” they’re self-cleaning acidic muscular tracts
- so fuck off
being too shy to ask for wi-fi passwords